Competencies and Profile
- Overall legal support of the company's activity in Russia i.e. activity on:
- Production of industrial and medical gases (incl.operation of hazardous facilities)
- Sale of industrial and medical gases, equipment, rendering services and performing specific works (including within the frames of 44-FZ and 223-FZ)
- Construction and operation of industrial facilities Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts:
- With customers: supply of industrial and medical gases, rendering services and performing specific works (including construction)
- With suppliers: purchase of goods, services rendering, works performance, lease etc.
- Corporate work & registration
- Claims & litigation; interaction with public authorities
- Advising internal clients on various legal issues (labour, HSE, real estate, public procurement, compliance etc)
- Analysis of legal risksof various business projects
- Higher education degree in jurisprudence
- At least 5 year experience with same duties.
- Fluent in English
- Native in Russian
- French will be a plus
109147, Moscow, 17, Vorontsovskaya str.
Tel.: +7 (495) 641-28-98
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with more than 50,000 employees and serves more than 2 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company's activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide's ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Air Liquide in Russia
Air Liquide was established in Russia in 1989 and was primarily concerned with the sale of industrial gas production equipment.
In 2005, OOO Air Liquide, the Russian subsidiary for production and sale of industrial gases was founded.
Today, the company operates 14 industrial sites in key regions. More than 700 employees supply products and services to over 1,500 Russian and international customers.
Over the last 8 years, Air Liquide has already committed to investing more than €450 million in Russia.